To start creating wonderful lips use lip liner. Lip liner is a great tool that will keep your lipstick in place, define the shape of your lips and can make your lips look larger or smaller. Use a lip liner color that is lighter than your lipstick and keep the pencil sharp.
Use lip liner to outline the natural lines of your lips and then fill in the lips with a color that blends with your lipstick. This little trick will keep your lipstick in place. Never go outside the natural lines of your lips in an attempt to make your lips look larger. Lip liner will keep your lipstick away from the fine lines around your mouth, which will keep your lipstick from bleeding.
Start by defining the V using feathery, short strokes that are not too sharp. After you have defined and filled in the lips with liner, fill with color using either a lip brush or a tube. Blot with a tissue and reapply lip color. For a fuller look use a lighter color in the middle of the lip.
Tips for Lips:
- Matte is the longest lasting lipstick but can be dry
- Gloss makes lips look fuller
- For extra definition line lips once again after you have applied lip color
- Balms have SPF’s
- Sheer lipstick won’t last long
- Neutral shades will match everything
- Lips will look larger with a medium color
- Moist lipsticks are more likely to bleed